Whilst everyone enjoys a perfect, well-kept lawn, in reality, it can be difficult and incredibly labour-intensive to keep your lawn looking its best at all times. Bad conditions, shade, weather, and other elements beyond your control can make for a poor, unkempt lawn.
By contrast, our artificial lawn is hard-wearing, low-maintenance, and stays consistently vibrant all year round, with no worries of mud or grass clippings getting everywhere. We install fake grass across London and our range of astroturf products are tailored for different uses. Whether you’re rejuvenating a play area, patio, or roof garden, we can supply a product with the right look and feel that will transform your space.
Put an end to mowing, weeding, disposing of grass cuttings and expensive lawn treatments. Free up your time to relax and enjoy your new garden. Free up space in your garage and shed as no garden implements are required …ever! Artificial grass is available in a number of different textures and pile heights to suit any requirement you may have. Also known as fake grass, easigrass etc.
In London carry out a tried, tested, and trusted service for homes, schools, nurseries, and businesses. A range of surfaces are on offer for all residential and commercial needs from roof gardens and play areas to putting greens and golf courses.
Our artificial grass products are fantastic value for money with unmatched service levels – . To help you decide which type of synthetic lawn is right for you, give us a call on 0203 488 1912 to discuss further and receive a hassle free quote.
Why choose artifical lawn?
- Less time spent maintaining your lawn means more time to spend enjoying your garden.
- An artificial lawn does not require the use of a lawnmower like real grass does to cut it. Lawnmowers are bad for the environment and potentially dangerous. As your artificial lawn does not require a lawnmower to maintain it, this reduces air pollution caused by lawnmowers, making your lawn better for the environment.
- The easy maintenance of artificial grass will benefit older & disabled users who might find it difficult to mow and maintain their lawn. Artificial Grass is perfect for use in care home & retirement facilities
- People who live away from home for long periods of time, own a holiday home or work away a lot and are not at home very often can benefit from artificial grass as it will not grow like natural grass and so doesn’t require any maintenance from the owner.
- Artificial grass does not need to be watered like natural grass. This is better for the environment because it reduces water usage. By cutting your hose pipe and sprinkler usage, you can both save water and save on your water bills.