The popular Lavender Hidcote hedge plants produce masses of dark purple flower spikes that attract bees and butterflies alike. The bushy, evergreen, grey-green foliage of Lavandula angustifolia ‘Hidcote’ is sweetly scented and provides year-round interest.
- Best Features: Grey-green evergreen foliage, wildlife friendly, purple summer flowers, year-round interest
- Ideal For Hedges: < 50cm high
- Growth Rate: Slow | 20cm a year but mostly trimmed off
- Position: Sunny or semi-shade, any normal or dry soil, inland or coastal sheltered
- Also Consider: Our other varieties of Lavender hedging; English Lavender and French Lavender, for slightly different coloured flowers to Hidcote Lavender.